Sunday, February 20, 2011

Threading!

Hello everyone! It's been fews months that i did not post on my blog, I was so busy with all my personnal stuffs! But look what I found out today, well, I am sure that some of you have already heard about it or even used to technic. Threading (epilation), according to Wikipedia '' : Threading is an ancient method of hair removal. It is popular in many Arabic countries as well as Indian and Persian culture where it is called Bande Abru ("Abru" means eyebrow, and "Band" is the thread)''. I was on my way to go to Dollarama, suddenly a small Indian boutique got my attention. I got in there, of course there was the smelling of encens from India, I guess. I looked around then a woman came to me and said that she is doing threading for the eyebrows, upper lip, chin, anyways everywhere that you want to remove hair! She explain to me that with the technic the hair won't grow darker or more. It costs 5$ for the eyebrows and 3$ for the upper lips, I was little scared what to expect, will it hurt? will my skin get red? how long do I have to repeat it? Since it did not implicate chemical products and it's not a invasive technic, I was feeling better. So I went for it! ( in my head I was reading to bargain for less...lol! but I was afraid that she will only do half of the job)!!!


I laid on a massage chair, then the woman opened an Indian music, maybe to help me relaxing, I did not feel relaxed at all! Let me tell you, it's hurt, the feeling is...really cutting your hair with a thread!! She put one part of the thread in your mouth then hold the rest with her hand. She was quick! so quick that you don't even notice your pain!
The eyebrows went well. The upper lips...kill me, it was hurting, well it is a sensitive part ( upper lips on my face i meant)! I got like a drop of tear coming out from my eyes. However the pain went away as fast as it came! When she is done, i did not feel anything! The result was marvelous ! My face looks so clean and kind of organized! No redness at all! In all, it took less than 10 minutes!!! Can't stop touching my face! Cheap and quick!


I will give this experience 9/10, because for the pain! But you have to suffer to look pretty!  Go try it people!!! Now bye bye the razor!! She said that I have to come again in 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment