Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little nice place at the right spot!

Today, I have to wake up early to go to a information session near the Guy metro station. While I was waiting for someone, half sleepy, guess what I saw?
The Harmony pastisserie!! I suddenly felt warness inside me! It is a asian pastry with all good things at cheap price, around 1-3 $ each! It is in a great location just at the exit place, next to the Uniprix. 
It's fresh, the place is clean and modern.They have sweet and meat things, just grab one when you pass by!

It is so amazing how a little bun can make me so happy! And it's cheap ( the most important thing )

I wish I can open one pastisserie too! No stress at job and I can reward myself with all that good pastries! My fav : custard bun!

They also have a the same store located in Chinatown at La Gauchetiere and St-Urbain street corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment